There is no English translation for this web page.
Projects require a different way of thinking and acting to permanent work processes. This workshop explains the traditional and modern approaches of project management and we will learn how to manage small and complex projects using the appropriate methods.
- Basics: project management - an overview
- Differences and additions to traditional project management methods
- Phases of projects
- Requirements / conditions for agile projects
- Dealing with changes in the process
- Key factors: team and diversity competence
- Responsibility, cooperation and commitment in an agile team
- Effective teamwork and self-control
- Team communication
- Knowledge management - the learning project management organization
Methods: Input, reflection and discussion, practical exercises
|Lecturer:||Ms Svenja Neupert|