There is no English translation for this web page.
Increase Productivity and Joyful Work - The New Era of Self, Time and Work Management
Daily life is full of stress and additional tasks which you weren’t expecting, making it difficult to focus on the things that really need to be accomplished. In this seminar you will get an overview of different systems of time management and which are the most suitable for different personality types - everyone has his or her own way to be productive.
Contents and objectives
- Implementing life priorities and balance in everyday life
- Basic rules of time management
- Scheduling by using helpful tools and collaborative working methods
- Time organization for different personality types
- Self-organization - mental strategies for combating procrastination and other inner barriers
- Effective work organization in the office, at home and in your digital workspaces
Methods and forms of work: Input, self-reflection and practical exercises
Target group: Senior administrative and academic staff
a.m. - 04.00 p.m.|