Inhalt des Dokuments
Successful Presenting in English Using rhetorical skills with a personal touch to effectively convince others
This highly interactive and participative two-day presentation course is a lively mix of tutorials, exercises and feedback.
Learn from a Native-speaker how to use and improve your spoken
The course also looks at the latest thinking in presentation theory.
Create your own presentation in English and learn how to sound professional, confident, clear and exciting.
- What makes a great presentation? - making your message truly memorable.
- Introducing yourself and beginning your presentation
- Voice and body language coaching
- How to write and structure your presentation for maximum effect
- Developing a key message
- Techniques to overcome nerves
- Involving and engaging the audience – and keeping them engaged
- Effective slide design
- Speaking tips for international audiences
- Closing your presentation
- Individual presentation practice (workshop)
- Feedback and individual coaching
- Dealing with audience questions & some ‘insurance’ against what might go wrong
|Lecturer:||Mr Mark Edwards|