Correctly and effectively delegating, learning to hand off - for results-oriented and motivational leadership
Managers have a high workload. Operative tasks often take so much time that little time remains for strategic tasks. This can be disastrous in the long term. You must learn to hand off tasks in order to both manage daily work and keep an eye on your team’s development as well as take advantage of new opportunities. Additionally, you should know exactly how to find employees with the necessary skills and keep an eye on progress. This e-learning module helps you learn to delegate so you have more time for strategic tasks.
- You can identify which tasks can be delegated and assign them to the right people.
- You can motivate the tasked individuals and create favorable conditions for successfully completing the task.
- You know how to monitor the progress of delegated tasks.
- You can analyze and address hurdles and problems that arise with delegated tasks using the four-step method.
Methods and approaches: E-learning
- Multimedia and interactive web trainings
- Practical expert tips and templates
- Compact summaries with key information for each unit
- All learning content is available for 1 year to allow you to further and repeat the content
- Certificates of participation can be printed upon completion.
Target group: Management in academic and administrative units
Language: German, English